TORQUAY United Community Sports Trust is looking to recruit a professional part-time coach to work within our expansive programmes (starting September 2019).
The opportunity exists within Torbay, delivering school provision and community sessions in accordance with the standards and professionalism expected by Torquay United Community Sports Trust.
Ideally, applicants will be FA Level 2 Coaches with in-date Safeguarding and Emergency Aid qualifications. Applicants with a full driving licence are preferred. Training can be provided for the right person
Summary of Duties
• To deliver sport related activities across South Devon to schools and TUCST provision.
• To plan, prepare and implement well-structured and progressive sport coaching programmes ensuring a high quality and enjoyable coaching experience centred on the needs of the participants.
• To carry out administrative duties as necessary, maintain accurate attendance registers, carry out risk assessment, monitor and evaluate assessment of coaching sessions.
• To be committed to continuous professional development relevant to the post and personal training needs supporting future career advancement.
• To ensure that the safety of participants, volunteers and staff is prioritised at all times.
• To keep all the requirements and needs of the Trust confidential at all times and comply with Data Protection rules and regulations.
• To comply with all other Policies and Procedures as required by TUCST.
The above list is not exhaustive and could change depending on the Trust’s needs.
Initial Hours – 25 per week.
Salary dependant on experience.
Job Type: Part-time